Song of Storms (Metalized) Song of Storms (Metalized)

Hell yea!!

The best metal remix of this song so far. Love it bro!

Mental Issues - Put Me on Fire Mental Issues - Put Me on Fire

lol

lol..

Stop being jealous. Its really pathetic -.- / BoB

Beat it-Metaljonus Beat it-Metaljonus

Hell yes!

I agree with everything you said man, yeah MJ was accused of molesting kids but I'm sorry it's one thing to be accused of something but to have it proven is another thing altogether. On top of that he's only one of the most successful entertainers in history and has an ass load of cash from his multi-platinum albums, and there's always going to be people out there trying to take a piece. MJ loved his children and he loved people in general, the guy was abused by his dad in every way possible and he still found it in him to forgive the guy for all the shit he put him through. I for one will miss him, as weird as he was I know he was a good person and he did so much for many generations with his music. Bravo on the cover track man, some serious shredding going on here!!

Mental Issues - Corrupted Mental Issues - Corrupted

HAHAHAHAHAHA

lol you guys continue to impress me, I didn't think your music could get any worse, but man you continue to raise the bar! w00t

mentalissues responds:

Yeah we know you get impressed by us :) Thanks for the comment man, we love that you look up to us :D

Mental Issues - You Mental Issues - You

metal?

Get this emo crap out of here man.

mentalissues responds:

Oh man.. oh we're so so sorry..we didn't realise that actually showing some diversity in music and not just dropping balstbeats and death growls made you Emo.. we're are so sorry and we will do that in the future because you are our god..

feeling better now?

[Forever Mine] [Forever Mine]

Siiiick!

Sick as fuck bro, heavy and melodies out the ass! You are very good at mixing and mastering I must say, very high quality produced sound. Definitely hear the AILD influence, and the chorus was most excellent! Keep this shit up!

\m/

deathkllr84 responds:

thanks man! glad you found time to review this. Means a lot, I try my best to get some sick sounds.

will do bro \m/

Simply Ass Dont Listen To This Simply Ass Dont Listen To This

Laaaaaaaaaaaame

hahahaha i'll give this a one because it was so bad that it made me laugh. But for real dude this is so funny hahaha do you have a speech impediment or do you talk like that on purpose? I can't tell..

Broken-Needle responds:

The full title to this song is "SIMPLY ASS DON'T LISTEN TO THIS" sorry I couldn't fit it,
Keep it pimpin'
BN out

Cheated demo Cheated demo

dude

why?

DJRevenge responds:

i guess ill have to ponder this review for years to come.

=Trampling Onwards= =Trampling Onwards=

This is actually pretty good

The guitar samples you're using could have been better and the drum set too, but regardless this tune has it's catchy moments. Keep up the good work.

Hades responds:

Yup, the samples are definitely the biggest setback for this one. But good guitar and drum samples are usually the hardest to find, so I don't bother myself much with it. ;D Thanks for the comment!

Mental Issues - Endless Mental Issues - Endless

hmm

started off promising, but then it started sounding like goth-nu metal. And I agree with deathkller84 if you want exposure for your band, this is definitely not the place...

mentalissues responds:

what? you mean posting music so that others can use them in flashmovies? yes we are in the right place :)